Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Finally the Mr Men Tent comes out of the closet!

At last can post some pics of the Mr Men Tent.

Daughter was very pleased with it, in fact she was so overwhelmed it was heart wrenching, her first words were 'Why hasn't Mr Strong got a hat on?'

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyway here are a few pics from beginning to end and there is also a video I put together here so that she could see what it looked like pitched on Christmas Day















and finally the bag as the original was a bit of a mess....

the original...




and all the pics in a video...



and so all ready for camping over the New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRAFTY POST - My revolting conservatory-camping-store-room, really needed a makeover....

Finished!  So I get asked, where do I store all my camping kit? The answer is everywhere...attic...shed...trailor....cam...