Search This Blog

Thursday 24 November 2011

3 months of blog...

Just to say thanks for the people that are reading my blog. If no one bothered I would probably lose interest. Then again maybe I would just rant away to myself still anyway..

It is now 3 months since I started a blog, it's quite nice to be able to just 'write' down your rantings and have a diary of events to look back on.

The stats you get on the site intrigue me - I have now had over 10,000 visits from all over the world - some places I had to google (Lesotho?!), as I had never heard of them.

So thanks to the visitors from:-

USA
Canada
Lesotho
Singapore
Hong Kong
Denmark
France
Spain
Turkey
Malaysia
Kuwait
Lebanon
New Zealand
Australia
Ireland
Germany
Italy
Switzerland
Russia
South Korea
Chile
Macau
Philippines
Latvia
India

and of course the UK.

I haven't a clue what is of interest to people in Kuwait, Lebanon, South Korea, Phillipines etc but hopefully many little painted bell tents will now spring up all over the world

Thank you again

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRAFTY POST - My revolting conservatory-camping-store-room, really needed a makeover....

Finished!  So I get asked, where do I store all my camping kit? The answer is everywhere...attic...shed...trailor....cam...