Search This Blog

Saturday 22 October 2011

Counting down to Halloween

Need to sort out everything this weekend for next Saturday. Will be a late arrival at the campsite on Friday due to some last minute training so a bit gutted I will be pitching at 9pm at Stonehenge

Ah well, all day Saturday to play Halloween stuff

Inflatable spider arrived (bit of a faff was in Canada but managed to convince seller to post to UK as her husband had a business trip here. Sure he was over the moon coming through customs with this)

I may have slightly under estimated the size of him, bearing in mind I will be using the 3m tent....


Have a few other bits, bunting, a cushion, managed to locate the flag in the attic, just need to go in the darkest depths of the shed to find the flagpole now...

2 comments:

CRAFTY POST - My revolting conservatory-camping-store-room, really needed a makeover....

Finished!  So I get asked, where do I store all my camping kit? The answer is everywhere...attic...shed...trailor....cam...